1. Flexibility: Class meets three days a week - with additonal work online, meaning it can be on your time. Complete the online work in our computer lab or at home on your schedule.
2. Real Practice: One day of the week is reserved for clinical lab - working on checking off skills to make sure you have them. Once you've mastered the skills required, you'll begin to shadow and observe in a real clinic.
3. Industry Instructors: Your instructors have had the real world experience and background working as a Medical Assistant. They are bringing their practical and professional knowledge into the classroom.
4. Externship: As part of your practicum class you will complete 70 hours of clinical externship, allowing you to apply the knowledge and skills you have learned in class.
5. Fast-Paced: This intensive program is designed to be fast paced. Continuous enrollment and satisfactory academic progress means that you can graduate in as little as 40 weeks and be ready to sit for the CCMA through NHA.