Pinnacle Career Institute recognizes the challenge students may face when the school they were attending closes without advance notice. In the spirit of assisting these students complete their education, Pinnacle Career Institute has created a scholarship specifically for those who have had their program of study interrupted by a school closure.
In order to qualify for this scholarship, the student must meet the following requirements:
- Meet Pinnacle Career institute admissions requirements
- Provide proof of enrollment in a school that closed without warning or did not provide an avenue to finish.
- Provide official transcript of enrollment to verify and process transfer credits.
- Start a program at Pinnacle Career Institute within one year of closure
- The scholarship is awarded one-time per individual and cannot be used with any other Pinnacle Career Institute scholarship/grant
- Maintain full-time enrollment in a certificate or degree program at Pinnacle Career Institute for which the student is receiving the scholarship
- Maintain Satisfactory Academic Progress as detailed in the Pinnacle Career Institute catalog
*Students are awarded a tuition scholarship of up to $1,000 as follows: Direct education program costs less full awarding of federal grants and/or scholarship, federal loans, and outside agency grants and scholarships not to exceed the direct cost of tuition and other institutional charges. Scholarship application and required documents are to be provided the financial aid coordinator prior to the planned term of attendance. A student who withdraws and re-enters will not be eligible to reapply.