AdmissionsTAKE THE FIRST STEP TOWARDS A NEW CAREER
Interested in applying for admissions at Pinnacle Career Institute? Our admissions process is simple and straightforward so you are able to enroll in school without becoming overwhelmed. We understand that life is busy and PCI makes this process as easy and clear as possible.
It is easy to get started:
- Interview or Tour. Have a personal interview either at the campus or by phone. This is your opportunity to learn about PCI and for us to learn about your interests and goals concerning your career. We encourage you to bring friends and family to provide support and ask questions during your visit.
- Apply. Complete an online application submitted through our online portal which requests basic information about you and your program. Your admissions coordinator will provide the link for you to get started.
- Transcripts. A high school or GED transcript is required for admittance into PCI, so you will be asked to complete a transcript request form. Home schooled? Talk with your admissions coordinator for requirements.
- Modifications. If you need academic accommodations while at PCI, please refer to our catalog which reviews our policy and how to request academic accommodations.
Our Programs Are Now All-Inclusive Tuition:
- All textbooks and fees are packaged into the total cost of tuition for each program.
- Tuition will not increase as long as you are continuously enrolled
- Financially plan ahead knowing you will not incur any additional fees
For further information on our admissions policies please refer to our catalog.
If you are a former Wright Career College Student, please refer to our special message regarding transferring credits.
Your first step to a new career begins here. GET STARTED TODAY!
PCI offers a range of financial support allowing you to pursue your educational goals.
Enrollment Portal Login
Future students, click here to complete the PCI enrollment process.
The catalog contains up-to-date information about your program requirements and classes.
The student handbook is where you will find PCI's policies and procedures.