Military BenefitsAt PCI
Military Benefits at PCI
PCI welcomes military members, veterans and their spouses to learn more about the scholarships and services we provide specifically for their needs. We specialize in assisting military personnel in finding a rewarding career through our education programs. In fact, we have a dedicated staff of military coordinators that are here to assist you.
PCI will consider skill-based courses taken while in the armed services for evaluation. To receive academic credit for military course work and schools, the student must submit a copy of his/her military training documents to PCI. These should include the DD214 or DD295, appropriate personnel file papers, and training certificates. Military transcripts are forwarded to the Chief Academic Officer for evaluation.
Voluntary Education Partnership Memorandum of Understanding
Pinnacle Career Institute participates in the Department of Defense (DoD) Voluntary Education Partnership Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) between the DoD Office and educational institutions. PCI has signed an MOU conveying the commitments and agreements between educational institutions and the DoD to allow funds to be received from a service’s Tuition Assistance (TA) program. Pinnacle Career Institute proudly participates in Federal military and veterans educational benefits programs, including benefits provided by the Post-9/11 GI Bill and the Tuition Assistance Program. We join in the goal of the DoD’s Tuition Assistance program to provide our service members, veterans, spouses, and other family members the opportunity to pursue a high-quality education and gain the skills and training they need to fill the jobs of tomorrow. PCI follows the Principles of Excellence for Education Institutions Serving Service Members, Veterans, Spouses, and Other Family Members. These include:
- Provide meaningful information to service members, veterans, spouses, and other family members about the financial cost and quality to assist those prospective students in making choices about how to use their Federal educational benefits. This includes
- Clear understanding of the total cost of the program, including tuition and fees Ø The amount of that cost that will be covered by FederPal educational benefits
- The type and amount of financial aid they may qualify for
- Their estimated student loan debt upon graduation
- Information about student outcomes ·
- To not use abusive and deceptive recruiting practices that target the recipients of Federal military and veterans educational benefits ·
- Ensure that high quality academic and student support services are provided to active-duty service members, reservists, members of the National Guard, veterans, and military families ·
- Allow service members and reservists to be readmitted to a program if they are temporarily unable to attend class or have to suspend the student due to service requirements. Also, take additional steps to accommodate short absences due to service obligations, provided that satisfactory academic progress is being made by the service members and reservists prior to suspending their students ·
- Agree to an institutional refund policy that is aligned with the refund of unearned student aid rules applicable to Federal student aid provided through the Department of Education and implementing the Return to Title IV requirements ·
- Provide educational plans that detail how they will fulfill all requirements necessary to graduate and the expected timeline of completion ·
- PCI provides a point of contact for academic and financial advising (including access to disability counseling) to assist service member and veteran students and their families with the successful completion of their students and with their job searches
Pinnacle Career Institute recognizes and appreciates the service of our military men and women. Whether you served in the Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, or Coast Guard, PCI is here to help you accomplish your next mission through career-focused education.
For more information or to see if you qualify for these scholarships, see our catalog or contact an admissions representative today.
The catalog contains up-to-date information about your program requirements and classes.
PCI is honored to help Military Personnel get the scholarships they deserve.
Ready to change your life? Click here and let's take this next step together.